Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Livin' Life

So life is trucking along. My new job is starting to really take its toll. We recently lost a team member and the work load increased at the same time. Unfortunately we weren't able to replace that team member with someone of similar experience right away. Oh well, a lot of stuff is falling to me and maybe I'm just emo'ing about it too much.

The work at Decipher is going great. I'm working on putting the finishing touches on one game's set and starting the next set's pre-design on it. And I'm glad to be working with Brad again. That man is a genius and he and I are a great team. I only wish I could be in the office, things would be smoother. Decipher is definitely doing better. I scheduled the events for Gencon and Origins these past couple weeks and looking forward to having Continentals "mean a little bit more this year".

So whereas the roles of my jobs were kind of mismatched towards the beginning of the year, it is different now.

Also -
A friend contacted me this week. A friend I haven't seen since high school. She was the best friend of the tail that I was chasing the first half of my senior year. It's amazing how things change in 10 years. Speaking of which, not only is my 10 year reunion this year, but in 15 days I will be celebrating my 10th wedding anniversary. Yea...I'm old.

3 comments:

DEATH_BY_MONKEYS said...

Glad things are looking up.

Brad said...

Are you going to go to your 10 year? I skipped mine and don't think I missed much.

Brad said...

genius