Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Grandma's Boy

I have been watching this movie quite a bit lately because it has been on one of the movie channels and it's better than some chickflick on the other movie channels.

This movie is pretty dang funny. Other than the gratutious drug references and actual scenes of smoking pot, this movie will probably crack my top 100 list. The main reason being is that the main character works as..get this...a game designer. He works for a fictious company called Brainasium. There are a lot of similarities in this movie to a number of people that I work with or have worked with in the past.

I laugh everytime I watch it and thoroughly enjoy it. I'll let you try and guess who I think is who from the movie.

Grandma's Boy on IMDB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That movie is frickin amazing.