Friday, February 23, 2007

Rich Get Richer

Well, I'd be lying if I said this season's theme didn't intrigue me. I am still waiting for that stereotypical, underdog, despite all odds win from Ravu, but it hasn't come yet. Moto still continues to wreck shop, despite having Papa Smurf barely making it.

Which brings me to the next point. I have no sympathy for people who aren't mentally or physically prepared for this game. That whiny Emo chick that had to leave, well, maybe she shouldn't have come in the first place. I realize the guy that fell in the fire had to be medivac'ed out, so I don't bare any ill will towards him, but Papa Smurf, that's a different story. Yes, you are older. Did you prepare for this show? I mean, I don't think I would go on the show unless I had some preparations going in so I wouldn't have health problems, etc. Maybe it's from the cracked rib when he fell on the slippery stuff...who knows. The medical team didn't find anything wrong with him.

As for picking a horse, I don't feel comfortable yet. I can tell you it's not going to be Rocky. That guy is waay to cocky and arrogant to make it far in this game. Right now I'm leaning towards Alex or Mookie.

No comments: