Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New Hire


This actually happened last week, but I waited a bit for it to be official.
I was hired on officially by Upper Deck this past Monday. I am an Associate Game Designer. A bit of a step down from Lead Game Design at The Company, but this is a bigger company and more room for advancement, so I'm willing to start out on the ground floor, etc.
I'm pretty happy and official now. For those of you that knew I had an issue, I will be posting a copy of my business card as soon as I get them. And I'll make sure to give Scott G. a couple copies, you know...for all those that he lent me over the years.

6 comments:

Mike said...

Yee haw man! Well done! Man, what a week. It's like some kind of country job jamboroo around here.

Anonymous said...

Dude, that picture on your ID is like, mega-ultra-ghey.

Brad said...

LoOove the batman choice.

Dave(id) said...

Congrats! Of course I've now realized that there is such a thing as a "geek badge".

CaptMDKirk said...

I'm sure your first day you held it up and said "Multipass!"

Mkae said...

Congrats man!! Now I'm jealous of the ID cards.