Saturday, September 15, 2007

We are official california residents

Went to the DMV today to get licenses and registration for both vehicles. Marnie has been worried this whole time because you have to take a written test. She looked over the handbook and was stressing pretty hard. I said, "meh, I'll be fine."

You could miss 6 out 36. She missed 5 and I missed....2.

The two I missed were, what is the blood alcohol level in which it is illegal to drive? The options were .05, .08, .10. I chose .05, for the state of california, the answer is .08. The other question I missed was When do you have to fill out a (SR1) form for the DMV. The answers were like 90 days past due registration, get in an accident and the damages are over $750, and getting a traffic violation. The answer is #2, I chose #1. Oh well, I got the "paperwork" questions wrong and actually undershot on the blood alcohol level one.

I just find humor in that I did nothing to prepare and got less wrong.

No comments: