Monday, February 25, 2008

You bunch of buffers



Marnie has recently started watching this show on iTunes. She said it's probably one of the funniest shows she has seen in awhile and has nothing but praise for it. She convinced me to start watching it (after we bought the DVDs for Season 1 and she sat through Resident Evil: Extinction with me).

I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying this show. I think the acting is very well done. I like the people I'm supposed to like and I hate the people I'm supposed to hate. The show has some very geniune funny moments and there are also a fair share of heart tugging moments. I haven't cared for Minnie Driver in the past, but I think she's pretty hot and does a good job in this show. Eddie Izzard has always been funny and he brings great comedy to the table in this show.

I'm also very intrigued by the whole traveler philosophy/lifestyle. They have their own set of rules and often break the law. It is interesting to watch how they interact with the buffer lifestyle on a daily basis, especially when the morals conflict with their own beliefs.

Anyway, I think the show is funny and entertaining. I can't wait to finish watching Season 1 (we are heading into the last disk) and Season 2 starts on March 14. It's also nice to see Marnie watching something other than reality crap (Rock of Skank 2 and Flav needs a hootchie 3).

No comments: