Monday, October 31, 2005

So I Woke Up Yesterday...

...and I made a game.

No really, I woke up. Sat up in bed and remembered everything that I had dreamt for the past half an hour to an hour. I jump out of bed (the neighbors downstairs must have ran for the nearest door jam when their pictures shook) and raced to the computer to right down everything I recollected.

It's based on a sports game. Either basketball or futbol works. Your turn starts by taking possession. Each time you pass the ball, you can draw a card. There are fast effects that your opponent can use/play that will punish you for "passing to much". You take a shot, compare some numbers (of course I'm not going to tell you the whole idea) and figure out if you score or not. If you do, the possession goes to the opponent and his/her turn starts.

So now I have an idea for a game. It goes up on the shelf with the other ones. It's not 100% complete, there are still some kinks to work out (depicting which character has the ball, distance to goal, etc.), but hey, maybe someone will come to me and be like "hey, I need an idea for a sports game, for either basketball or soccer"....and I'll be prepared.

1 comment:

TheGirard said...

Dude...that game was awesome!!!

I wanna play with a metal football.