Monday, March 27, 2006

Anticipation then Disappointment

I like to read blogs. They allow me to to see into other peoples' lives. Most of the regular blogs that I read are people that I have met face to face. I don't fancy reading other peoples' blogs because they are famous for blogging and what not.

So here's the deal...

that means you are supposed to pay more attention to what I'm saying now.

When I go to certain peoples' blogs, I am anxious to see that today might be that day that they update their blogs and have a funny story about a situation they were in. And I would crack a smile because I would think to myself.."hey," I would tell myself,"I know these guys and that is a cool story that they are sharing with me."

But sadly, I have been disappointed by those folks for they have not updated their blogs in quite some time.

2 comments:

DEATH_BY_MONKEYS said...

It's cause people are jerks. That's why I update almost daily. Cause I know I am important and people need to hear my genuis.

Stephanie said...

I update my blog every week day because I am at work and trying my hardest not to do any actual work. But I know what you mean.

Update your blogs peeps!