Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Chucking the Rock

^400, 1.8 miles biked, 1hr45min Basketball

Holy smokes. Two things that I know for a fact. 1 - I'm fat and b - I'm a white guy. With all that being said I was able to hold my own for the most part on the court. I ran three games, first to 15 by 1s/2s. I dragged ass for the last half of each game, but I was still able to come up with a couple steals, drove the lane a couple times and had 2 airballs from the perimeter (hey, it's been a long time since I've run it back). Afterwards, my brain was like "yea!!!!, let's go ride a bike" and my left calf was like "do you have any idea how much this bastard weighs?"

This moment as been brought to you by the aussie and Team Lischke Cycling. I miss the nagging.

2 comments:

DEATH_BY_MONKEYS said...

Go mike!

Tom said...

With what you are paying, those bitches should find you a fucking scale that works.