Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I Looked Up In The Sky

and I went to see Superman Returns. I have to admit I'm a little rusty when it comes to all the little things that I should be noticing (I should have went and seen it with Tuttle). I thought it was a pretty good superhero movie. It was freaking long...like...really freaking long.

I think Kevin Spacey did a good job. I was kinda "ehh" on Kate Bosworth. And of course every...single...freaking time I see Brandon Routh all I see is Hayden. I don't know if that is creepy or not, I'm leading towards creepy.

I think it's better than average, but it falls way short of my top 100. I enjoyed it, I think I would have enjoyed it more if it was about 30 minutes shorter.

3 comments:

Hayden said...

Many of my friends have said Routh reminded them of me. Just goes to prove that the nickname isn't for show. :)

TheGirard said...

Woot...i'm not creepy!!!!

Mkae said...

But did Spacey remind you of me?

And yes, it was long. I guess I do like the fact that they took Superman somewhere he has NEVER been. (No spoilers.) Still, wait for the sequel, as I'm sure they'll ramp up the action a bit.