Thursday, August 30, 2007

Blast from the Past #1

I am so conceeded that I tend to google myself and see what I come up with. Well, there are a lot of interesting links out there so I thought I would link some of them from my past.

Here is the one - Link

This is a tournament report from a Star Wars CCG touranment that took place in Tucson on October 2, 2000. Almost 7 years ago, I sat down across from Kiki and engaged him in a fight that would have determined the winner of the tournament. It was a hard fought match but it was Enrique's day to shine. He played well and deserved the victory. That deck that Kitani had was a great build too.

2 comments:

EJ said...

I remember that tournament!

It was awesome that we got to play each other twice.

I hate to bring it up, but I have a winning record against you in SW. (=

YOU are the reason SW:CCG thrived in AZ, and it was you whom I modeled myself after when I became a Squadron Member and later a Rider of Rohan.

Thank you for all you've done for me!!!

- Enrique

Chris said...

Blown out by Nudj...good times, I'm sure!