Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fantasy Football 08 Team #3

This is the last team that I have for this season and arguable, the most important. It is in my dad's Beeline Fantasy Football League. There is a lot on the line in this league. Outside of the money, there is, more importantly...respect.

Team Name - The Sushi Machine

I mean, have you tried a ZigZag roll?

QB - Tony Romo
RB - Shaun Alexander
RB - Travis Henry
WR - Roy Williams
WR - TJ Hoosyermamma
TE - Kellen Winslow
K - Nate Kaeding
DEF - San Diego

Bench
JP Losman
Michael Turner
Eric Moulds
Jason Witten
Josh Scobee
Raiders

I think that this is my strongest team. This is a big league as well, so the teams aren't as stacked and we have to carry 2x kicker, 2x defense on the roster. I'm pretty happy with the QB situation here. I have two guys who have huge potential upsides. They won't be as solid as a Peyton, but both have a higher chance to just go off on any given sunday. My RB are solid. My bench is on the weak side, but it's a big league. I think this team will perform the best out of my three teams. I will probably snap up a breakout WR in week 1/2 to replace old man moulds.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Pretty good overall. Get rid of that stiff Romo, he's bad times. He will tank it this season. You may even get better mileage out of JP Losman, who apparently is looking really sharp in the early going. But yeah, whatever you gotta do to get a better QB. Nice work stocking the runners... so many people fail to do that and wonder why their teams lose.

TheGirard said...

see...i think that Romo will do just fine. He was a Pro Bowler after all

Mike said...

And then his season tanked in the last 5 games, after he had been voted to the Pro Bowl. He had such a good midseason because nobody had enough film on him yet. Happens to many young quarterbacks. Bank on it: Romo is going to suck, and suck hard, this season.