Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fantasy Football 08 Team #2

Team Name - Playtester Rage

The team name came from my days of experience when communicating with Playtesters and being a playtester myself. It always felt like there was no grey area, it was just always black or white, broken or sucks. This is for Trevor's league and I did this draft live...except for the part where I took Chester Taylor.

QB - Peyton Manning
WR - Roy Williams
WR - Hines Ward
WR - Vincent Jackson
RB - Travis Henry
RB - Marshawn Lynch
TE - Kellen Winslow
W/R - Marion Barber III
K - Robbie Gould
DEF - Dallas

Bench
Devery Henderson
Chester Taylor
Rex Grossman
Mushin Muhammad
Michael Turner
Ted Ginn Jr.

Meh...i'm pretty weak in the RB department overall, but Petyon slipped to like the 9th pick or so and I thought he was better than the RB that were available and I knew I could float Travis Henry around the wheel. I think that Lions WR (Williams/Johnson) are fine picks. I think with Mike Martz there, an improved pass blocking line, and a decently armed QB, the Lions will put up numbers on the scoreboard.

No comments: