Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Quick Update

Couple things that are going on -

1) - Last weekend my awesome sister visited for my birthday and helped ease me over the hill in life. We had a blast and took a lot of pictures. I want to do the visit justice which is why I haven't blogged about it yet. I need to make sure that I get all the pictures together and show how awesome it was.

B) - The gout sucks. I've had it for almost a week now. I've been taking my pills but it has been coming and going. When I think that I'm over it, it flairs up again. I just need to take my pills for it and keep with it till it's completely gone. It made me miss my basketball game last night, which sucked hardcore.

III) - I killed Magtheridon last night. It was pretty cool, went with a coworker's guild that were in tier 6, so I didn't have to do much. I think that we captured the experience very well in the raid deck, of course I'm probably biased.

4) - There is no 4th topic.

No comments: