Thursday, April 03, 2008

Recognizing Movie References

So one of the comics I read is Looking For Group. It is a cool tale about a group of adventurers. It seems like a DnD/WoW type comic, but with plenty of comedy and the characters aren't typical geeky type adventurers (they have character...pun intended).

Here is today's comic

Should I be proud or ashmaed that I chuckled when I caught the movie reference on the first read through of the comic? I mean, it just shows that I watch a lot of cartoons/movies right?

Can you catch the movie reference that I might be referring to?

4 comments:

TMac said...

I have that as one of my away messages on AIM.

Brad said...

The universal greeting works every time.

DaPenguin said...

It'll have them eating out of his hands.

MidnightLich said...

I fear the wounds are... fatal.