Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Annnnndddd...we are back on track

Back from AZ.

Meghan and Justin looked beautiful and the wedding was very well done. It was a short ceremony with big reception. I will chat later about how I felt personally about the whole thing. I haven't decided if I'm going to put pen to paper about those feelings just yet.

I got to see my other family as well, which is one of the main reasons I went. Heather, Christopher, and Chloe came out from Illinois for the wedding. I always have a blast with them. They love movies just as much as I do. They almost always get every single movie quote that I drop in passing, it's awesome. I really do miss these guys. I wish they lived closer. We took lots of pictures, these should be up soon. Had a lot of fun at Gameworks.

Updated the Heather's Trip blog at the right with more pictures.

No comments: