Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SLACKER!!!

yea, that's me. I have been super busy lately. I have been tying up loose ends for the design of set 8 (I was lead on it), as well as getting all the information I need to succeed in my new position. I promise to get back to normal posting. A couple things that I slacked on -

I haven't called my dad in a long time. I promised myself that I would stay in better contact with him and I haven't. I made an even bigger faux pas. I didn't call him on Memorial Day. I have done so for the past couple years and I didn't this year. I feel ashamed to be the son of a Marine.

Also, what kind of son wishes his mother happy mother's day on Myspace, I mean...c'mon now.

I am excited to see Heather/Christopher/Chloe in a couple weeks. We will be in Arizona for Megan's wedding (I probably spelled that wrong, I'm so bad).

Anyway, yea, going to post more often and keep in touch more. I also plan on putting up more pictures from Heather's visit.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Whoa! Slow down. Not so many posts at once ...

;)