Saturday, September 10, 2005

Do you know this man?


Do you know this man?
Originally uploaded by TheGirard.
I do

I was lucky enough to meet this gentleman for a drink last night. We conversed about some very exciting things that are happening in his life, thank goodness, because they are way more exciting than the things happening in my life.

I think this guy is going to be one of the persons that I miss the most when I move back to AZ. This guy has taught me a lot about design theory, organization of mechanics, just because you could...doesn't mean you should, and the joy of having a co-worker on the same page.

When the unfortunate occurance of him leaving as a co-worker happened, I moved into his cubicle and kept little notes like "What not to do with the Black Hole" and why Hologram Ruse is to be made an example of. No, I'm not a stalker.

I don't know what more I could say about this guy. I hope the stuff works out and I hope he turns out happy because of it.

This is no ordinary man.

9 comments:

Admin said...

Integral Harmony
My Personal Blog login or register to post comments Affilate Poll What I want most from Linux Gazette: More blogs More hard-core, technical content More hands-on, how-to content More content for newbies More ...
Good stuff! Well written and something to ponder. I've already bookmarked your blog.

If you get a chance please check out mypen private lable site. It is full of examples on the subject of pretty pen private lable oriented ideas.

Please come by and take a look.

BubbaJoe said...

Dude, you need to do something about the random comments...

Anyway, Brad is easily one of the greatest designers I have ever had the opportunity to meet. He will be sorely missed if he never gets back into gaming. I hope his life is going better, and I wish him the best.

However you need to come back to AZ. It just isn't gaming without you and/or Gamers Edge...

Trundling Grunt said...

Dam straight he isn't an ordinary man. How many other guys do you know who have their own church and are trying to be an arsehole. A Vegan one at that!

TheGirard said...

Not to mention, he has a tatoo of your name on his ass

Trundling Grunt said...

It really says Scott Woodside on his ass? That must take both cheeks.

thisismarcus said...

Brad is a diamond. Treasure him!

Aussie-Askew said...

Love the Brad.

FYI, rather than no-anonymous, you can can change your profile to turn on "word verification" for comments, which will stop the random crap being posted (they are automated spam, easily defeated).

TheGirard said...

It wasn't the spam that i was trying to get rid, it was the comments from the likes of tippacanoe and tyler too. Who if they aren't good enough to leave their names for a rebuttel, well then I don't want their comments, etc.

Trundling Grunt said...

And now he's back at D. so you can check him out again