Friday, September 16, 2005

Threshold - Pretty Freaking Cool

So this show came on and I wanted to check it out. The wife and I watched it (mostly me) and I thought it was pretty damn good. I think this will become my second weekly show (after Survivor). Spoilers to follow.

- As I watched them assemble the team, I could only think to myself..hey, this is the A-Team meets Ghostbusters.

- I think they did a damn good job on casting. They had some character development and that guy they chose to be possessed plays a good crazy guy.

- It's good to see Brett Spiner in a show. I think he's pretty talented.

- I liked the sequences and some of the ultra zoom landscape shots. I've always liked those types of camera angles.

- I noticed that during her dream, she is wearing the nighty that if you pay attention, she wears not 5 minutes later when the crazy guy is chasing her. After he disappears, she is dirty just like in her dream.

- I really hope they don't do little mini episodes where they try and progress each character per episode (like Lost). I didn't care for this kind of story telling and that's probably why I stopped watching Lost.


And just in case Evan needs it for his Trivia ---- The numbers that appeared in Lost, just happened to be the same as some of the ones retired by the New York Yankees (They are all retired, but there are more than just those numbers retired by NY).

1 comment:

Roycer said...

I too caught this show and was lured in to watch......I am not sure if I will continue or wait for the DVD's next year....I get so spoiled watching a whole season in one sitting.....now back to watching Millenium (three seasons on DVD!)