Thursday, November 17, 2005

So, I'm not Pregnant

Thank goodness!!!

They moved my appt. up to today. so I went and saw the doctor and got my results. Good news/Bad News.

it's not my gallbladder.

my liver appears to be coarsing and hardening.

Soooo, it might be an infection or maybe something worse. I'm supposed to call tomorrow to get a CT scheduled to get a better idea of what is going on in my right upper abdomen. I'm on two new antibiotics where one of the warning is that it "may cause a rupture in your tendon". WTF, just randomly rupture my tendon? Greeaaattt.

Oh..and I have to collect a stool sample :(
Not looking forward to that.

4 comments:

webba said...

Ugh, so no more drinky drinks for the Girard. I'll take your share, sir, no worries there. Keep us all in the loop, obviously we're all extremely interested in how you're doin!

T-Pup said...

stool sample ftw

webba said...

Poop a plastic cup. Fun.

Trundling Grunt said...

Christians all over the world (and Pat Robinson too) are rejoicing that you are not pregnant.

Hope you get better soon and have fun on the fishing expedition.