Monday, May 01, 2006

Past Weekend

ugh, I pretty much did nothing. I was sick on Saturday, I was supposed to watch the draft with my dad but I felt like crap. He did make sure to call me and ask who the DB that the dolphins drafted was.

I made sure to send Joe a message to let him know that the Titans are screwed. I think the Broncos were one of the top three teams for the draft, along with the Cardinals. The "experts" are saying that the most successful QB will be Cutler followed by Leinhart because of the systems they are in.

I played a little bit of WoW, but it didn't really hold my interest.

I watched Steve Nash get royally robbed on Sunday. Luke Walton needs to give Steve his wallet back. And the Mets gave Jeff Francouer an early Mayday gift (not sure if Jeff is russian or not) and then lost.

I have some opinions about the whole immigrant thing, but alas, I'm trying to curve some of my political views because I have been labeled as a racist/bigot in the past.

Tonite is going to be good though. I get to see McGregor and he and I have sweet seats on the Diamond Level at the OldBob/NewChase Field. Hopefully I can make it there for the first pitch and he can see at least 4 innings before he has to catch his plane.

Bleh, I still feel like crap.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Racist: /noun/ Any white person who disagrees with any non-white person.

The1GWiz said...

Hope you talked some smizack to TMac about the nice little two of three our Mets took from his ladies.