Friday, June 02, 2006

Guess what I did last night

no, you goofy mofos, well yea, but that's not what I'm talking about here.


Last night was the first time in like 3 months where I didn't dream about work (part numbers, expeditingk, COI, etc) or World of Warcraft. And let me say that I woke up refreshed.

I dreamt that we were all hanging out at what looked to be a Joe's Crab Shack (Me, Clark, the Canadian, Jay, Steve, Voigt) and then Mike Bahr strolled on in and handed me a check. The check had 6 zeros and a number between 1 and 9 at the front. See, my arm was in a sling because a buddy of mine, Clayton, came in and spray and prayed. Why I don't remember, but fresh faced attorney Mike Bahr was representing me and he just came to deliver my cashier's check and let me know that they settled.

We paid the bill for the awesome shrimp, stopped by the house so I pick up Marnie, hit the bank and then we all went to Vegas. I stepped out of the car at the Mirage and Mr. Defruiter greeted me there. And the whole lot of us, gambled...a lot.

And then I woke up...

3 comments:

Brad said...

Whooo Hooo!

Wait! How come I have more fun in your dreams than in my own???

Mike said...

Given the 33% attorney take on such a case, I can say that I support that dream wholeheartedly!

DEATH_BY_MONKEYS said...

Waking up sucks.