Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More movies

We got Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back and I Know Who Killed Me. Jay and Silent Bob are still pretty funny. It's not as funny as I remember it, but then again, I'm 30 years old. There was a lot of skimpy dressed Lindsay Lohan in this movie. It was kind of a mind twist. I'm not sure if it was as mind twisty as Memento, probably not. I don't think this movie is as bad as people say it was, however, it does draaaag pretty bad in parts. There are a lot of pan and scan shots of things like porches, random scenery. I don't mind the long drawn out strip club scenes though.

The movie selections are getting a might thin. I think it's time to just start renting stuff that I would never dream about renting. It's a good thing it's Tuesday, New Movie Day! Going to definitely get Doomsday.

No comments: