Monday, July 11, 2005

He Had It Coming


Had it Coming
Originally uploaded by TheGirard.
See, I live on a PvP server. I have tried several times to go back to the docile PvE server of Uther with my friends, but the Battlegrounds aren't enough to quell my bloodthirsty appetite.

So on sunday, someone evidently spiked the Alliance's water or something. Because not only was XR undersiege, I went up to Splintertree Post for some wool farming.

Sidenote - if you are horde and you need to farm wool, I highly recommend the Foulwealds at the Greenpaw Village in Ashenvale. The drop rate is about .8 wool per, which is about the best drop rate that I have found. And since the population of the area is high, by the time that you make your way to one end, the other end has respawned.

ANYWAY - so the Alliance were all uppity and they had Splintertree locked down, right down to hounding everyone that got off the bird and no one could leave (killed the ticket taker). I figured I would exact some revenge and kill one of their "protectors". He should have known better and it'll teach them damn pointy ears not to mess with the steer brethren.

No comments: