Monday, July 25, 2005

My Lungs Itch

OMFG. I was feeling a bit crappy starting last thursday, that night I got practically no sleep. Friday nigth it was a bit worse. Saturday, Marnie came down with whatever I have. Sunday morning it got worse, as the day wore on I was feeling better. Monday morning, it's the worst it has been. We are both home from work and practically walking dead.

My lungs itch. Dont' ask me to explain it any further, that's the best I can do. Marnie had a fever last night (and no, the cure was not more cowbell). We both are hacking up a lung each and are just miserable.

We have been taking the cough medicine and packing away Mucinex. And we are both afraid of going to Patient First because of well...I'm sure those of you that know why, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

-crp

Hayden said...

If your lungs are itching and it feels like there is stuff (mucus) in them, then that seems textbook pneumonia (take it from one who has had it). It's definitly not something too fool around with and you should definitely see a doctor. Breathing in moist air helps ease the pain, so be thankful it's summer. Use a humidifier indoors if it gets too dry because of air conditioning.