Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Buca di Bojo!

YaY! I was lucky enough to spend some time with the Bojanowskis last night. I was invited over for some food and gaming. Had some pretty amazing Mexican food and got to talk some shop with Dan. Afterwards we played a couple games.

Tsuro - Metro lite. This is Wizkids first board game and it bears a very very strong resemblance to Metro.

Blokus - This game was hella fun. It has a certain Tetris feel to it and players can plan turns in advance. Of course, all of that could come crumbling down by one persons play.

Overall it was a great night. I like hanging out with the Bojanowskis and it was good to see familiar faces here in SoCal.

5 comments:

BubbaJoe said...

You are so right about Tsuro. I love that game soo much that I finally got it at GenCon this year. (Yes I can crack open my wallet for non-CCG related stuff...) =)

DEATH_BY_MONKEYS said...

Tsuro rocks. My shop has sold about 100 copies in the last few months. And it's a SMALL shop.

TheGirard said...

Yea..but it's just Metro Lite. Get Metro, it's a deeper game.

CaptMDKirk said...

We discovered Tsuro at GenCon as well. Good stuff. Hope to see you Saturday for our Trek tournament!

TheGirard said...

Sadly I won't be there, GP Phoenix is this weekend and I have three byes that I have to use.