Thursday, August 31, 2006

Going Home!

I'm heading home again. I haven't spent a weekend in Cali yet, that isn't a bad thing. This weekend is GP Phoenix. The last time there was a GP in Phoenix, I day two'ed it with a Ray Powers Special. In an Illusions/Donate environment, I played WW and ultimately got owned by Hunted Wumpus/Armadillo cloak. Meh...oh well, I wrecked Donate decks.

This time around it's Ravnica Sealed with Cold Snap draft day 2. I'm good at sealed so I hope to day 2 it yet again.

It's all in the cards.

3 comments:

Hayden said...

Best of luck to you and remember to Ripple draft if you make Top 8. :)

Brad said...

Noooo, if you make the top 8 tempo draft.

Good luck.

DavĂ­d said...

If you make top 8, it's all about forcing green. And remember, take advantage of all the card advantage you can in Coldsnap.