Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Goings On

It's been tough to blog lately. I am pretty busy at work and have been playing WoW more than usual as well. Here are some random thoughts -

- I get to write some art requests again. This is something that I rather enjoy. I sometimes have difficulty visualizing things in my head and keeping a consistent image and this exercise regularly is helping with that. Not to mention I get to get some of my friends' characters into the game.

- PING: Tom. The season premier of Gilmore Girls is on tonite on the CW

- I'm going home to visit this weekend.

- I miss working with Brad Defruiter.

- Only 3 more Fridays until my little sister gets married. Yay for a trip to Vegas to ... see the family.

2 comments:

Brad said...

I miss you too.

Mkae said...

Level 60 Druid named Mkae baby! Hook me up!! I think I can pop you into HorrorClix! :)