Thursday, September 14, 2006

Shnibblets

- Saw Assault on Precinct 13 a couple nights ago. I think it was a good movie. There was strong character development and it made me like the characters.

- Thinking about going back to Uther and bringing my 60 NE Druid. It will be rough going from a PVP server to a carebear server, but there are more options for end game raiding....and more importantly, I will get to roll with my friends from the old skool.

- I hope that I do better this week in football than I did last week. I lost to a guy that started Dante Stallworth. More than half of the road teams won last week. Stupid parity.

- There are some entry level positions at my new company. If you are interested in breaking into the industry, this is probably your best bet. Check out the career center at www.ude.com.

- Gencon Socal is going to be a blast.

- Currently playing on my iPod - Around the Way Girl, LL Cool J

3 comments:

BubbaJoe said...

I did not start Dante Stallworth! =)

CaptMDKirk said...

Hey Mike, could I use you as a reference on my application for UDE? Hope to see you this weekend at the tournament Saturday.

DavĂ­d said...

How could you *not* start Donte Stallworth?