Monday, September 04, 2006

Almost 7 hours to a little over 5

Switched out the vehicles and am going with the Mitsubishi Galant to see if it can handle the hills of North County a bit better. I shave almost 2 hours off the drive.

I went 2-3 in the actual matches that I played at the GP. One of my wins was against Andre and it was a great match. Both of us recovered from different mana screws during the match. It was well fought and I squeeked it out. I was rusty and probably kept some hands that I shouldn't have (Land, bounce land, signet). It was good to see everyone.

On the way back, I was going about 88 in cruise control and blew past an Arizona Highway Patrolman. I was lucky, he didn't give chase. Then it came to just outside of San Diego. At the Dome Valley exit just before those nasty hills, I pick up a silver Pontiac that seems to want to play some cat and mouse. We go about 80-90 in the hills, going back and forth. I emerge at the front on the last down turn before it starts to get into the residential area. I look at my rearview and the Pontiac is getting pulled over by a CHP. I guess he lost in more ways than one. teehee.

Karma is gonna kick my ass for that last comment, I'll probably get cancer again.

I wanted to apologize to B.Webb. I missed his party, but well, I love you man, but not more than...you know what.

1 comment:

Mike said...

teh buttsecks?