Monday, August 15, 2005

2nd Fantasy Football team

So while I was on my way to AZ (more on that later), my second Fantasy Football team got picked. I think I did better this time around. 10 man league, scoring is QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, W/R, TE, K, DEF

My team -
QB - D.McNabb, M. Vick
WR - R.Wayne, L. Coles, E.Moulds, D.Branch
RB - P.Holmes, S.Jackson, C.Brown, M.Faulk
TE - J.Shockey, J.Putzier
K - R.Longwell, S.Janikowski
DEF - Carolina


Not bad overall. I have two quality quarterbacks that can just as easily run for the TD as pass for it. I might need another "upside" running back like a Ricky Williams or a rookie that has actually signed that will get carries on a suck team (I think the Cardinals RB is still available). I think my two starting WR are solid. I should be able to win more than I lose with this team.

1 comment:

TheGirard said...

well, for some reason rothsliberger is available. I was thinking of trying and picking him,.