Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm it!!!

So a connoisseur gave me a dollar bill and told me to go stick it in her g-string. Or rather, I've been tagged...

Ten years ago, 1995-08-24:
Wow, I guess this puts me just over 3 months since my cancer surgery. My strips should have fallen off by now and the scar is starting to take it final shape. I have done no physical activity since before my 17th birthday and am feeling pretty depressed at this point. I guess I'm also sort of chasing a girl named Heidi Steinmetz about this time as well. I never did get with her and pretty much gave up about 4 months later.

Five years ago, 2000-08-24:
This would put me right in the thick of trying to get geared up for Dcon 2k. It was to be held in Orlando Florida. I really didn't have my deck figured out at this point, but I was excited about the Lord of the Rings game that was announced.

One year ago, 2004-08-24:
Brad and I were putting the finishing touches on the Shadows expansion. He and I stayed behind from going to GenCon because the starter decks weren't finished and the set was still way over on card count. Brad and I were always a great team when it came to Design/Development. I miss working with him.

Yesterday, 2005-08-23:
I dropped Marnie off at the airport at 5am and then went to work. I spent the rest of the day working on Project G (more on that later). A lot of stuff going on and I don't have near enough time to work on it. My ADD flared up pretty bad yesterday as well, I had a spell for about 4 hours where I couldn't concentrate on anything.

Tomorrow, 2005-08-25:
I'm feeling crappy. I have the post-con creep and my sinuses are killing me. I will probably call in and work on Project G for the rest of the day. I gotta get that finished, I'm about a week behind on it. :(

Five snacks I enjoy:
Oreos, Black Pepper Jack Doritos, Pizza flavored stuff, Chips/Queso, Wheat Thins

Five bands that I know most of their lyrics:
CMB, Stan Bush....that's about it. Maybe pretty much anything from the 90s

Five things I'd do with a million dollars:
Give it to my wife, start a game company (in Vegas, of course), buy a house, invest

Five places I'd run away to:
Mesa-Arizona, Chandler-Arizona, Las Vegas, Carlsbad-California, Federal Way-Washington

Five bad habits I have:
Mouse Droid, losing my train of thought, thinking that I know it all, keeping my trap shut, Passing the buck

Five things I like doing:
Designing Cards/Games, playing WoW, Playing C/TCGs, Watching SportsCenter, Watching Fifth Element

Five things I wouldn't wear:
A Medium sized shirt, a suit, a Braves hat, a size 11 shoe, or a parachute pants

Five TV shows I love:
Law&Order:SVU, SportsCenter, That 70s Show, Dukes of Hazzard, GIJOE (80s, not that crap they have lately)

Five movies I love:
Fifth Elemant, Rounders, My Blue Heaven, Transformers:TheMovie, Varsity Blues (I will watch any of these movies at any time)

Five famous people I'd like to meet:
Mark Rosewater
Mike Piazza
Dan Marino
Mel Brooks
the person who would cure ADD (I may already know him)

Five biggest joys at the moment
World of Warcraft, Designing cards, Seeing my friends at the cons, the Mets, Comfort Food

Five favorite toys:
Online Simulation Baseball leagues, the internet, WoW, GIJoes

Five people to tag:
Threepio
Damn Sexy
Kirk E.
Baddest Man in Gaming
THE Ray Powers

2 comments:

thisismarcus said...

So I finished my article about strip clubs and came over to see how you described me tagging you. Anyone clicks the link will get a face full of strippers today. Weird synchronicity! (That, or I'm just predictable.)

Mkae said...

Federal Way? Really? That's not too far from where I'm living now.

If you come to visit for any reason, you have a place to crash.