Saturday, August 06, 2005

Visiting Hazzard


dukeslogo
Originally uploaded by TheGirard.
"Now these Duke boys have been in worse pickles than this, let's hope they don't get canned."

This movie kicked ass. I love going to see a movie where you don't have to think about anything, just sit there an enjoy it. I was a big fan of the original show and was pretty skeptical about seeing this movie.

Some of that skepticism came from seeing the Jessica Simpson video where the General Lee doors aren't welded shut. When the movie started, the same thing happened and I was like "well damn, here we go, this is gonna suck". Well the General Lee gets trashed and Cooter fixes it up right. Well...he couldn't get to everything.

So the movie kicked ass. It was a cool flick. I liked all the jokes, especially when the General Lee visited Atlanta. I love that car man, I wish I could take it for a spin.

No comments: