Wednesday, December 21, 2005

1st Christmas Present



I got notice today of my first christmas present from Marnie. She got a 3 month trial of Netflix (2 at a time). I'm excited, here is my queue for the first 19 to roll off the line (in order)

Godfather
Godfather II
Godfather III
Sin City
The Island
Roll Bounce
Hitch
Anchorman
Goodfellas
The Color of Money
Wall Street
8 Men Out
Reign of Fire
Deep Impact
THX 1138
Firefly disk 1-4

Some of these I've seen but we don't own, others I've never seen...like the Godfather. At this, I'm told, I will become a man....or something.

4 comments:

Mike said...

You need to see Godfather. It should be mandatory viewing for all male humans. And you need to bump Firefly up higher on your queue. That stuff is awesome!

erika said...

Netflix is addicting. Watch out.

Brad said...

Once you see the Godfather, i'm sure half the stuff I have said to you will make sence ... or seem less original - one of the two.

TheGirard said...

erika...i want to add you as a netflix friend, but I don't know which email you use.