Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Alread vs. Girard

errr... I mean Ten vs. Mia this weekend...in Miami. The dolphins are somethig like 7-7 and they aren't even trying to win. There is money on the line, if I lose I'll be about even with the Bank and Trust. If I win, Joe had better be sitting at the 4/8 to make sure he can pay me. ;)


btw - if I have to hear Sean Salsibury talk about Matt Leinhart to the Titans one more time, it'll be like the 5th time. :( "Well, norm chow blah blah blah, McNair for two more years than Matt takes over blah blah blah. They might even trade up to make sure they get him blah blah blah." Joe better hope they dont' trade the Allpro or else they'll really be screwed.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Leinart for Tenn? Hose that. Miami is coming on STRONG and ALL they need is a quarterback. Apparently that's where Josh Mccown wants to go, so he could be the stopgap while they get Leinart online... but they'd have to trade up to get him. Or just hit the lottery on a low pick QB, like St. Louis did.

TheGirard said...

or pittsburgh.