Thursday, January 04, 2007

2007 is here and I tried something new

So since I have been working at Upper deck, I have been to http://www.sushitaisho.signonsandiego.com/1.html just once. I ordered the Chicken Teriyaki bowl and was pretty closed minded about the Sushi. My standing was that it had a lot of vegtables and I was probably going to choke on the seaweed.

Fast forward to today. We all head to Sushi Taisho for lunch. I get the chicken teriyaki bowl and start eyeing Kibler's roll when it shows up. I talk to Danny about it and I decide that I am ready to go and give it a try.

I had the following -

Zig Zag RollSpicy snow crab soft shell crab avocado & cream cheese wrapped in soy paper and a Ninja RollSpicy tuna double-wrapped seaweed lightly fried in panko and dressed w/eel sauce. Just a couple pieces of each. Not to shabby, I am looking forward to the next time we go.

1 comment:

Brad said...

You have taken your first step into a bigger world.