Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

First off, I did something very stupid tonite. After about a half an hour lying awake at a friend's house, I drove home....after a fair bit of drinking. To be honest, this was probably a mistake in my judgement. I made it home and I'm ok and I was probably the soberest of people on the road. I drank a bunch of water/soda before I snuck out.

As for my last post of 2o06, the year was certainly interesting. I found a new job, same career. Something that I love doing and I think that I'm not too shabby at (even though some other people think that I'm not good at it). I am still married and I love my wife Marnie and our two dogs. But let's not look at the past, let's look to the future.

In the coming days, I will be posting interviews of people some people that I know and that know me (friends and family). I did a bit of camera work over the break. Did a couple of interviews and I am going to post them to my blog along with what I think/feel about the person. I didn't get a chance to do everyone that I would have liked to do, but it is an ongoing project and I hope to continue it, especially for people that I haven't had a chance to get that I should absolutely interview before our time is up.

Again....happy new year and may your 2007 be as good, if not better than your 2006.

2 comments:

Mike said...

You caught a lucky break there!

TheGirard said...

What are you talking about...I have the best attorney in the whole state of Arizona