Friday, January 06, 2006

The Blue Glove Group

First lemme say, the blue wandy thing >>> the flashy thing from MIB.

So I'm into to disk three and watching Ariel. The blue gloved guys appear to be awesome. This episode is pretty sweet. I'm a fan of Jayne. That's probably why the episode I liked the best off disk two was Jaynestown. A close second was the Mrs. Robertson episode. Out of Gas was kinda bleh. Not really a fan of the Sheppard.

It's moving up the list and I'm chain smoking them like I did with DS9 when I first got it.

btw - how old is Kaylee? I thought that she might be younger but that thought was soiled by out of gas. :(

4 comments:

Mike said...

IIRC from Whedon's interviews, Kaylee was 16 when she came on board Serenity (hehe that's a double) and 18 when the TV episodes began, therefore 20-ish at the time of the movie, which takes place almost a year after the TV eps. (except the the movie prologue which is a prequel of sorts). You'll see.

CaptMDKirk said...

Out of Gas improves after the first showing and you know what to expect with all the flashbacks. Many of the episodes get better the second and third times through, just because you're more familiar with the storyline and you pick up on the many subtleties that Joss is careful to weave in.

And yes, Jayne is lovable.

T-Pup said...

Where the hell have you been dude. Give me a call beyotch.

thisismarcus said...

Not really a fan of the Sheppard.

Hey...! :)

Good to see you're getting into Firefly/Serenity. Ariel, Mrs Reynolds and Objects In Space are my favourites and they're all so funnier than the movie was.

Favourite character? Simon, hands down. Enjoy!