Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sustaining

That's about it right now. I started the new job and it's got me going 8-5 (plus a little extra). Trying to catch up and get on a regular schedule with my contract obligations as well as not falling behind my WoW responsibilities (go Hounds).

the wife and I watched the golden globes last night. The Steve Carrell and House acceptance speeches were funny. Surprised about the best actress in a comedy. If I were a script writer, the next movie would clearly be a gay pirate movie. Could you imagine how much money that would bring in?

....

Oh wait, Pirates 2 is coming out this year, never mind.

Not much else is going on, the DnD campaign is going along great, I actually contributed to unmasking a major plot point (which I don't usually do, I usually let those that like to talk go ahead and do so). Zero poker for the past 2 weeks (except for last saturday at my dads, but that reallly isn't poker).

On that topic, how do you respond to a very close relative that says to you "Please figure out what you want of mine, I need to complete my will by next week." I'm lucky I didn't have a nervous breakdown right there. That man has aged about 20-30 years in the past 3 weeks. It's tough, hopefully we'll be able to see a baseball game together in the spring. If I believed in God, that's what I would ask for.

No comments: