Friday, May 13, 2005

Caryn is GONE


Caryn
Originally uploaded by TheGirard.
Thank goodness. I think she absolutely sealed her fate after her little tirade at tribal council. And I'm glad that Ian is still around. That boy gets emotional, but at least he's not demanding as Tom. I think that Ian should have this about wrapped up. He tells Tom to vote for the non-katie girl. And him and Katie vote for Tom and then him and Katie vote the non-katie girl off.

I think he can sell it to Katie and make her believe that she has a better chance in the final two with him, because he'll be billed as a manipulator and wont' get the votes. Hopefully the jury will see that he just played the game like Rich and give him the title.

2 comments:

Tom said...

The pingpong balls (people who just get knocked around in the game) should really get dropped about this time, and this is just a case of that.

Ian did make some monumental fuckups though last night. It's a good thing for him that Tom is a slightly bigger threat.

So, you think that he had a hidden, off camera plan with Katie all along to put Tom in trouble by selecting him for the the reward? If so, it was a great act.

TheGirard said...

That really floored me as well. I guess I missed the conversation between him and Tom after he won the reward about Tom thinking it was a bad idea.

I just think that Ian has this pretty much wrapped unless Katie all of a sudden feels her woman's lib and they get together and vote Ian off.