Sunday, May 15, 2005

Ian - What can I say?

So Ian stepped down. He felt that he had lost the respect of his friends Katie and Tom so he made a deal with Tom that if he stepped down that Tom would take Katie to the final two. I feel that Ian had the stamina left to outlast Tom on that immunity challenge and I'm not sure if I respect Ian more or less for what he did. I mean is the respect of two people that you may never see again be worth a chance at $1 million? Does this make Ian the biggest martyr in reality TV history?

3 comments:

Tom said...

Clearly, as Spike, you should have absolutely no respect for the move. I'm shocked and a little saddened that you may be swayed by it.

I, of course, was absolutely speachless. The Timmy in me was swayed.

Brad said...

Let's be clear. The Girard may say he is Spike but he is soooo Johney.

TheGirard said...

yer mom is Johnny.

Let's be clear. I originally called bullshit on him. But with recent events, maybe there should be some compassion?

No?

Alright then, it is bullshit. Because everyone knows that Ian was a lock for that money, just like Tom was.