Friday, May 20, 2005

My "Friend"


Aniston
Originally uploaded by TheGirard.
So I was watching Office Space last night (because cable was out and I hate Cox cable, but that's a different blog entry) and I was thinking to myself, "jeez, Joanna looks a lot like a friend of mine". The case got stronger as the movie went on, especially in the "flare" discussions with the Chotchkies manager. Just the way that she looked when she said things and her mannerisms. This has also been mentioned in other blogs as well.

"so uhh..more flare then?"

4 comments:

erika said...

too bad your friend wasn't ever married to brad pitt.

also too bad jennifer aniston looks a little like a cow.

TheGirard said...

wow..she looks like a cow? whre did that come from?

Shocho said...

Cow?!

thisismarcus said...

She's not pretty, that's for sure. But I think you're being a little hard on cows.