Monday, October 09, 2006

Heroes - Week 3

I'm still pretty hooked. I loved the episode. The only thing wearing on me is the artist on crack thing. What I'm not getting tired of spotting is the emblem.

My Theories -

- I think that Sylar's powers come from the people he kills. His power is to absorb their powers.

- I think that Sylar and the black guy in the bar are one in the same.

- The girl with the son of the scientist is in cahoots with Sylar.


I think I'm hooked for the long haul. I will tell you that I will be disappointed if these people are actually the bad guys and Sylar is the good guy trying to keep them away from NY because they are responsible for the nuclear attack. But that is very glass is half empty of me...which seems to be an overriding theme for me lately.

No comments: