Monday, October 09, 2006

Love/Hate - 10/9/06

Maybe these posts will be come common place, that's why I put the date on it.

HATE -

I hate the perforated open mechanism on the shells and cheese box. They tell you to push thumb in there and it'll make the box easier to open. In my experience, I have only found that "added feature" only to cause me more thumb pain than to actually get the box open any easier.


LOVE -

When you talk to someone about something random, and then at the end of the message they comment how they like a recent (group of) posts on your blog. Sometimes I worry that no one reads my blog anymore, especially considering there is some animosity from a couple of my former co-workers from the Company. I consider them friends, but evidently they don't share the same thoughts.

3 comments:

Mike said...

No one reads your blog, Girard.

Mike said...

Oh and BTW Harold and Kumar was so money, that movie didn't even KNOW how money it was.

Mkae said...

It's funny, but people never respond to the posts I expect them to respond to but respond to the ones I don't. In the end, I just type and assume I'm wasting electrons for my own edification.

And I consider you a cool guy, and a friend. Hope it's mutual.