Monday, October 09, 2006

Movies 51-60

60 Big (1988, Tom Hanks) - Yea, that's pretty much my everyday job. Seriously though, this was a great story and good acting and the movie came together pretty well.

59 A Night at the Roxbury (1998, Chris Katan) - This movie used to be in my top 10, but since I have seen some pretty good movies so this has slipped a bunch. It's still on my top 100, I just don't think it warrants being put higher. And who do you think it was....Emilio Estevez, the Mighty Duck Man.

58 Total Recall (1990, Ahnold) - This movie was a bit confusing, but it was a great SciFi flick. Get yo ass too Maws.

57 Color of Money (1986, Paul Newman) - Everything I ever needed to know about hustling, I learned from this movie and White Men Can't Jump. I'm a better man because of it too.

56 Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle (2004, John Cho) - I thought this movie was going to be stupid. It was stupid...and AMAZING at the same time. I mean c'mon, it's got Doogie Howser in it, how it could it not be amazing.

55 Blade (1998, Wesley Snipes) - I thought this movie was amazing before I learned it was a comic book. Lots of cool gadgets, gross scenes and cool flex scenes. I am a fan of the whole series.

54 Big Trouble in Little China (1986, Kurt Russell) - "Like I told my last wife, I said, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see, and besides... it's all in the reflexes.""

53 Goonies (1985, Sean Astin) - I would tell you why I like this movie, but first you have to do the Truffle Shuffle.

52 Commando (1985, Ahnold) - Another blow 'em up type movie that I enjoy. Did you see the arsenal that he's carrying on his back when he hits the island? Totally could happen in real life too.

51 Robocop (1987, Peter Weller) - "Dead or alive, you're coming with me! "

No comments: