Monday, October 16, 2006

Movies 11-20

20 Fight Club (1999, Brad Pitt) - This movie was actually pretty thougth provoking rather than just guys beating up other guys. I didn't figure it out until the big hints started happening.

19 Armageddon (1998, Liv Tyler) - This is a feel good movie with great action and a fabulous soundtrack. There are a fair number of 1-liners as well.

18 Bull Durham (1988, Kevin Costner) - Probably the best baseball movie...EVAR!

17 Starship Troopers (1997, Casper Van Dien) - This movie is chocked full of action, nekkid scenes, more action, cool one liners, even more action. It's a shame this movie doesn't get more respect than it does.

16 Office Space (1999, Ron Livingston) - I lived this for about 6-8 months this year. It made me appreciate the movie that much more.

15 Star Wars (1977, Harrison Ford) - It's probably a crime that this isn't higher. This movie played an incredible role in my choice of careers.

14 Full Metal Jacket (1987, R. Lee Ermey) - "How tall are you son?"

13 Fast and the Furious (2001, Paul Walker) - I like to drive and I like to drive fast. I remember back in the day (end of high school) where we would do stupid things like drag race and things of that sort. I wish I could have been a stunt driver for this movie.

12 12 Monkeys (1995, Bruce Willis) - Marnie doesn't let me watch this more frequently than every 2 months or so. It gets the voices in my head all riled up.

11 GI JOE the Movie (1985, Peter Cullen) - Lots of action, good quotable lines and a full length movie of my favorite cartoon as a kid.

No comments: