Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My Movies - 90-81

90 Grease (1978, Stockard Channing) - This is probably the 2nd oldest movie on my list. Marnie loves this movie and I have grown to love it as well. I like the songs/dancing/general badassness of the movie.

89 Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975, Tim Curry) - Ok, I lied, I have a few 70s movies. Again, another "musical". I like this movie for several reasons, none include me liking to where women's clothing. I was able to see this on the big screen and I did have my bag of goodies.

88 Con Air (1997, Nicholas Cage) - An action flick that I enjoy. Has a lot of big names in it and I feel that each actor plays their character well...right down to O'brien.

87 The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005, Mos Def) - I would write here why I liked the movie, but you probably wouldn't care anyway.

86 Mr. Baseball (1992, Tom Selleck) - This is probably the single biggest reason why I call people "chief".

85 Cruel Intentions (1999, Sarah Michelle Gellar) - This movie is twisted in a naughty, voyeur way. Also, my first viewing of a big screen girl/girl kiss. That's hot!

84 Dogma (1999, Kevin Smith) - I'm not even religious and I enjoyed this movie. Renewed my fondness for Candygirl by New Edition. I try to request that everytime I go to a strip club.

83 Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974, Gunnar Hansen) - I have a problem with scary movies. I have since started to break that fear, this was the first big step I took in my adult life. I would like to thank Evan and Kyle for that.

82 Beetlejuice (1988, Michael Keaton) - "Don't mind her. She's still upset because somebody dropped a house on her sister."

81 Rush Hour (1998, Chris Tucker) - Probably Chris Tucker's breakout movie (I don't count Friday). Lots and lots of great one-liners. "Do you understand the words that are commin' out of my mouth?"

No comments: