Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Movies 31-40

40 The Breakfast Club (1985, Anthony Michael Hall) - A fair representation of the "clique-ness" of high school life. Plus, who doesn't like the Brat Pack.

39 Dukes of Hazzard (2005, Jessica Simpson) - Now, I'm going to let you in on a little secret, I watched the Dukes of Hazzard as a kid...A LOT. I absolutely loved the show. A couple years ago, Catherine Bach was at ComiCon and I thought he was still hot...older, but still hot. I laughed at this movie and I thought they did a pretty damn good casting job.

38 Jurassic Park (1993, Sam Neill) - Dinosaurs, a lot of them and they are life like. I don't think I need to say much more about this.

37 The Big Lebowski (1998, Jeff Bridges) - I solely blame Joe Alread for this.

36 Predator (1987, Ahnold) - Another Arnold action flick. There was a lot of cool hardware in this film and a lot of badasses. I mean Carl Weathers was supposed to be the pencil pushing desk jockey and he was still a badass. The Predator was a cool villain as well. Also, the one liners were abundant.

35 One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975, Jack Nicholson) - "If Mr. McMurphy doesn't want to take his medication orally, I'm sure we can arrange that he can have it some other way. But I don't think that he would like it."

34 Die Hard 2 (1990, Bruce Willis) - Did I mention that I absolutely love this series? There are so many quotable lines from this movie. Plenty of action and cool explosions.

33 Empire Strikes Back (1980, Frank Oz) - Holy Crap, Vader is his father?!?!?!?!?!

32 Ferris Buehler's Day Off (1986, Matthew Broderick) - "Incredible! One of the worst performances of my career and they never doubted it for a second."

31 Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981, Harrison Ford) - Another series of movies that I thoroughly enjoy. This is another movie that is pretty quotable. Harrison Ford is a good actor.

No comments: