Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Movies - 80-71

80 Super Mario Bros. (1993, Bob Hoskins) - There were a lot of funny/great things about this movie that I enjoyed. The top one for me was the casting, I think they did an excellent job. Plus, this was a better video game <---> movie attempt than Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat.

79 Moulin Rouge (2001, Ewan McGregor) - Another musical. This had a lot of good tunes and the acting was good IMO.

78 Star Trek: Generations (1992, William Shatner) - The two best Starfleet captains in one movie? How could this not be your favorite Trek movie of all time? Denny Crane!

77 American Pie (1999, Jason Biggs) - A fun flick that "went there". The pie screwing scene is still a classic.

76 Coming to America (1988, Eddie Murphy) - Where else would you look for a bride for a prince than in Queens. This movie was very funny.

75 Die Hard (1988, Bruce Willis) - I could argue that this is the best action flick ever. Not the one I enjoyed the most, but pretty much the best ever. Catchy one liners, many explosions, it has it all.

74 Clerks (1994, Kevin Smith) - ....in a row?

73 Return of the Jedi (1983, Ewoks) - The 3rd movie in the classic trilogy and the lowest ranked. There has already been a lot said about Star Wars.

72 WarGames (1983, Ally Sheedy) - A better "computer" movie than Hackers in my opinion. Would you like to play a game?

71 Mission Impossible (1996, Tom Cruise) - I don't share the same hatred for Tom Cruise as others do, I think he gave a good acting performance. It was a good action/mystery movie and I like the property.

No comments: